|1. Remove tips from steering drafts (address
the Section Removal and installation to the place of tips of steering drafts).
2. Give on steering drafts of a lock-nut.
3. Powerful bokoreza or nippers have a bite big internal metal clips, the fixing rubber cuffs. External clips can be weakened by compression together of metal ears and, then, are shifted from cuffs.
4. Remove cuffs from tips of steering drafts.
5. If cuffs are subject to replacement owing to their damage, make check of a condition of steering drafts and spherical hinges under them. Remove traces of pollution and grease spherical hinges with universal lubricant.
6. Put on new cuffs steering drafts and fix them on the place by means of a set of new clips.
7. Establish to the place of a lock-nut of tips of steering drafts.
8. Establish into place and adjust tips of steering drafts (address the Section Removal and installation to the place of tips of steering drafts).