|1. When replacing a tube or hose try to minimize as much as possible liquid losses. Sealing of flexible hoses can be made by means of a patent hose clip; nipple connections of brake tubes have to be stopped up or corked immediately after their rassoyedineniye. For collecting the spilled liquid substitute small capacity under nipple connection or enclose old rags. In addition before continuing work, uncover the tank of brake fluid, then wrap up it a piece of polyethylene and establish into place for ensuring air sealing.
2. At a detachment of a flexible brake hose before removing a hose from a fixing bracket of a brake tube, previously unscrew nipple connection of a tube.
3. For a rassoyedineniye of nipple connections it is preferable to use a special wrench of the required size; such keys are available on sale in most shops of automobile accessories. In the absence of a specialized key it is possible to use a usual skintight key though at the same time if the clamp is put rather hardly, there is a risk of breaking of shliyets of its head when sliding a key. In that case, for unscrewing of the stuck nut it is necessary to use the Swede, however at the same time the damaged nut and a brake tube have to be replaced in a set. Always before disuniting nipple connection carefully smooth out a surface around it. Before disconnecting the component having more than one nipple connection in detail remember an arrangement of connections.
4. If the brake tube is subject to replacement, the tube piece which is cut off in the size together with nipple connection and a trailer ledge can be acquired in representative office of SAAB. Everything that the tube will be required to give further it the corresponding form, using old as a template and to install it on the car. Alternatively, the brake tube from the sets which are available in shops of automobile accessories can be acquired, however at the same time it is necessary to perform careful measurement of an old tube to pick up length. It is the most reliable to take with himself in shop the old call as a template.
5. At installation into place do not draw a nut of nipple connections. For ensuring good connection there is no need to apply excessive force.
6. Make sure that tubes and hoses are correctly laid, are not overwound, and also that they are properly fixed in clips or on brackets. Make sure that tubes and hoses do not rub about the case of the car or other its components; shake the car down on a suspension bracket and rotate steering wheels from an emphasis against the stop, watching at the same time that brake lines or tubes did not adjoin to moving components of a suspension bracket.
7. After installation into place pump over hydraulic system (address the Section Pumping of the Brake System). Wash away the spilled liquid and careful check whether there are no leaks.