1. Absolutely wipe an epiploon saddle in a casing of the oil pump, then insert a new epiploon into a casing, having made sure that it entered on the place perpendicularly and is established in the former situation.
2. On B204/B234 engines establish a new sealing ring, then insert the oil pump into a cover of a distributive chain, having made sure that identification shooters are turned to each other. Establish a big ring clip in a flute so that its party with chamfered was turned outside, and the open ends looked down.
3. On B202 engines establish a new sealing ring in a flute on the oil pump, then clear the contact surfaces of the oil pump and block of cylinders. Put on the oil pump a pin of the crankshaft and the directing plugs. Insert bolts and tighten them in the progressing order with the required effort. Pay attention that 2 of bolts are through and enter the case of the block of cylinders, these bolts have to drag on with the same effort with what bolts of a distributive belt drag on.
4. Put on a pulley of the crankshaft and the plug the end of the crankshaft. Insert the central bolt and tighten it with the required effort, holding the crankshaft from rotation by means of one of the methods described in §5.
5. Establish an auxiliary driving belt (see the Head Routine maintenance).
6. Where is available, establish a driving compressor belt of the air conditioning system (see the Head of the Cooling system, heating).
7. Establish a loker and a molding of a wing and tighten screws.
8. Establish into place the right forward wheel and lower the car on the earth.
9. Before starting the engine, disconnect the plait of wires of ignition going to the distributor or to the ignition block in system with direct ignition for shutdown of system of ignition. Then turn the engine a starter for installation of oil pressure until the alarm lamp of oil pressure goes out. Connect a plait of wires and start the engine for survey it regarding detection of leaks.