1. Attentively examine all nipple connections on the surface of the engine, laying and consolidation regarding detection of signs of leak of oil or water. To pay special attention to areas around a cover of a cam-shaft, a head of cylinders, an oil filter and a flange of connection of the pallet of a case. Remember that after a while in use the car, some absolutely insignificant leaks in these areas are an everyday occurrence - your task to find signs of serious leaks. At detection of leak replace the corresponding laying or an epiploon, following the instructions given in corresponding to the Head Rukovodstva.
2. Check reliability of fastening and a condition of all, concerning the engine, tubes and hoses. Make sure that all trosikovy collars and fixing clips are on the places and in good shape. Loss or a fiasco of a clip can lead to emergence of cuts of hoses, tubes or wires that will cause emergence of more serious problems further.
3. Carefully examine hoses of a radiator and a heater on all length. The cracked, inflated or damaged hoses have to be replaced. Cracks are better noticeable on slightly bent hose. Pay special attention to a condition of the hose clips fixing hoses to cooling system components. Hose clips can damage hose material in the place of the installation that as a result will lead to leakages of a cooler.
4. Examine cooling system components hoses, connecting unions, etc. regarding detection of leaks. Leaks from the cooling system look as white or rusty deposits in the field of emergence of leaks. At their detection in any of system components, replace a component or laying according to instructions of the Head
of the Cooling system, heating.
5. Make sure that the tight cover of a broad tank is completely tightened and on it there are no signs of leakages of a cooler.
6. On the raised car examine a gasoline tank and a mouth of the gulf of fuel regarding detection of punctures, cracks and other damages. Connection between a mouth of the gulf of fuel and a gasoline tank in this regard is especially critical. Sometimes leaks in a rubber mouth of the gulf of fuel or a connecting hose appear when weakening of the holding clips or rubber damage.
7. Carefully examine all rubber hoses and metal fuel lines going from a gasoline tank. Make sure that connections did not weaken, hoses are not damaged, metal tubes are not bent and not overwound and there are no other damages. Pay special attention to ventilating tubes and hoses which are often twisted around a mouth of the gulf of fuel and can be bent or be blocked at the same time. Examine fuel lines on all length on the car forward. If necessary replace the damaged sections.
8. In a motive compartment make sure of reliability of fastening of all fuel hoses and tubes, check whether there are no excesses, twisting or other damages of fuel and vacuum hoses.