|1. Park the car on a plain surface, cock the emergency brake and prop up back wheels. |
2. On the corresponding wheel take off a decorative cap of a disk, then weaken bolts of fastening of a wheel.
3. Weaken and remove the central nut of a nave (remove a persistent washer if it is established).
4. To Poddomkratta a car front, establish it on axial support and remove wheels (address Poddomkrachivaniye's Section, towage and change of wheels).
5. Remove from a rotary fist of the steering mechanism a brake support, an arm and a disk (see appropriate section of the Head the Brake system).
Do not disconnect a support from a brake hose; suspend a support in a wheel arch on a spring by means of a rope or a wire so that the hose did not stretch.
6. On the cars equipped with the ABS system disconnect from a rotary fist the wheel sensor (see the Head the Brake system).
Tie up the sensor aside a wire or a rope.
7. By means of a stripper of spherical hinges disconnect spherical hinges of a tip of steering draft from a rotary fist of the steering mechanism (address the Section Removal and installation to the place of tips of steering drafts).
8. Weaken and remove two bolts of fastening of the lower part of a rack of a suspension bracket to a rotary fist (address the Section Removal, capital repairs and installation to the place of racks of a forward suspension bracket).
|9. On the cars equipped with the ABS system remove a wheel sensor cable from working space.
| 10. Separate the lower lever of a suspension bracket from a rotary fist - if necessary to an otboltita from it a rack of the stabilizer of cross stability (address the Section Removal and installation to the place of the forward stabilizer of cross stability)
for providing bigger degree of freedom. Do not allow the lever to hang without support as it can lead soylent of blocks to damage - establish a jack under the lever and cock it for providing a support.
11. Take out shlitsovanny section of a power shaft from a nave. As vents are covered with the fixing compound, the power shaft can hardly leave a nave. In this case establish into place an old nut of a power shaft for protection of a carving, and then knock on the end of a shaft with a soft kiyanka for its release from a nave. Alternatively use a suitable three-gripping stripper.
|12. Supporting a power shaft, remove a rotary fist of the steering mechanism. In order to avoid tension of hinges of equal angular speeds leave a power shaft leaning on the lower lever of a suspension bracket, or alternatively tie up it to a screw spring a wire or a rope.
13. The description of the procedure of removal and installation to the place of assembly of a nave is provided in the Section Removal and installation to the place of assembly of a forward nave.
14. For removal of all traces of lubricant and the fixing compound from external shliyets of a power shaft and the contact surface of the bearing use suitable cleaning structure.