|1. Bring the suspension bracket lever to the seat on the car. Level a forward basic bracket in relation to fixing openings on a stretcher, then from a stretcher, turned to the engine, push fixing bolts through openings in a bracket. Wind nuts, however do not tighten them at this stage.
2. On a back support level a basic bracket in relation to fixing openings on a stretcher. Establish into place an intensifying plate, fixing bolts and screws.
3. Strong tighten fixing nuts of a forward bracket, and also bolts and screws of an intensifying plate.
4. Slightly delay assembly of a nave from the car and insert a rack of the stabilizer of cross stability into an adjusting opening on the suspension bracket lever. Establish to the place of the plug and a washer, watching that convex surfaces of washers were turned to plugs. Establish into place a fixing nut and tighten it with the required effort.
5. With the required effort tighten a nut of fastening of the stabilizer of cross stability to a rack.
6. Insert three fixing bolts of the spherical hinge into an opening on the end of the lever of a suspension bracket, establish new nuts and tighten them with the required effort.
7. Establish into place a wheel, lower the car on the earth and tighten bolts of fastening of a wheel with the required effort. Establish into place a decorative cap of a disk of a wheel.
8. Check and if necessary make adjustment of convergence of forward wheels (address the Section Adjustment of Angles of Installation of Wheels - the general information).